ORIS Intelligence is looking for a strategic Account Executive to help build our market position as a leader in online retail intelligence within the exploding eCommerce space. You will be joining an entrepreneurial group of pros committed to innovating relentlessly, while maintaining a fun, collaborative and engaging atmosphere.
Position: Account Executive
Location: Columbus or Remote
Reports to: Enterprise Sales Manager
You’ll play an essential role by:
- Identifying, prospecting and qualifying new customers
- Achieving/exceeding monthly sales targets
- Having an in-depth knowledge of ecommerce and online marketplaces.
- Developing relationships at the highest executive levels to capture new business
- Leading client negotiations and decision-making processes
- Managing a sales pipeline and developing strategic account plans to maximize opportunities
- Supporting marketing-related events and campaigns to increase brand awareness and improve sales within target markets
We offer a competitive pay package as well as health benefits. There will be some evening or weekend work, plus travel to trade shows, conferences and out-of-state client meetings. To fit in at ORIS Intelligence, you need to have an exceptionally positive can-do attitude, high standards of professionalism, high standards of performance and a deep curiosity and willingness to learn. You’ll need to be both detail-oriented and able to see the big picture, understanding how ORIS Intelligence helps brand owners protect their brand by monitoring online sales channels. Based in Columbus, Ohio, we’re home to an exploding entrepreneurial ecosystem. To learn more, visit orisintel.com.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven, results-oriented performer with experience selling SaaS, enterprise software or online subscription services (think multiyear contracts and per seat licenses). 5+ years of experience is a must.
- Excellent skills in prospecting, relationship building, sales planning and territory management
- Demonstrated success hitting consistent quotas and managing sales pipelines
- Experienced and enjoys working with a small resourceful team to build a special company
- A high comfort level selling into the large divisions of brand manufacturers.
- Online / Brick & Mortar retail industry or brand manufacturer experience with leading national or global multichannel brands a big plus
- Experience in price policies such as Minimum Advertised Price (MAP/iMAP), Unilateral Price Policies (UPP), and Resale Price Maintenance (RPM) a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- An ability to fully leverage LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media platforms
- Superb communication and presentation skills, tremendous attention to detail and an ability to work collaboratively, independently and virtually
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience using and managing a CRM
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, uncover, and develop account opportunities with brand manufacturers.
- Achieve new account quota for signings and revenue plans.
- Excellent ability to properly qualify projects to maximize an efficient sales cycle.
- Accurately forecast and close recognizable brands to exceed goals.
- Manage the overall business relationship with customers, including daily, weekly, and monthly communication, contract negotiation, and strategic direction.
If you are a qualified candidate, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com